Community Halls for Hire
Family reunion, birthday party or club meeting to organise?
Need an affordable local venue to hire?
Whatever the social gathering, Hedge End Town Council has a number of fully equipped and well maintained community halls for hire to local residents.
- Alcohol - May be brought by the hirer and consumed on our premises for your private function. However, if an external caterer is required for the sale of alcohol, the hirer must apply for a temporary event licence from Eastleigh Borough Council.
- Accessibility - All venues comply with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 2010.
- Disco - Mobile discos are permitted
- Evening Hire - Halls can be hired until midnight
- Satisfaction - Our halls are professionally maintained by our efficient and friendly team of caretakers. Daily inspections are made to ensure they are kept to the highest standards of cleanliness at all times. You will be met by the caretaker at your requested time of hire and again when you leave, to ensure everything is to your satisfaction.
- No Smoking - Smoking is not permitted at any Town Council venue.
For further information, click images below:
For other (non HETC) halls Click Here.