The bustling town of Hedge End is located in the beautiful county of Hampshire in England.
Nestled on the south coast between Southampton and Portsmouth, Hedge End lies within the administrative borough of Eastleigh and within the urban area of Southampton.
Hedge End has a rapidly expanding population of 20,000 local residents due to its convenient location situated near J7 and J8 of the M27 motorway. Hedge End's train station is also served by trains to London Waterloo and Portsmouth Harbour making the town a popular choice for commuters.
Hedge End also benefits from a wealth of local amenities, leisure and recreation facilities and green spaces, plus excellent schools, churches and community organisations and local events for all to enjoy.
Hedge End has now developed into a thriving and expanding community and boasts:
- The Berry Theatre
- Wildern Leisure centre and Swimming pool
- Childrens outdoor paddling pool
- Bowling Green
- Local Cricket and Football Club
- Golf Centre
- Out of town superstores
- Village centre local shopping
- Hedge End Carnival
- Dowd's Farm Park
- Plus a number of beautiful parks and playgrounds to enjoy and explore...
To view an online version of Hedge End's Street plan map (Provided by Local Authority Publishing) CLICK HERE.
WHAT'S ON IN HEDGE END?
- Want to know what's happening in your local community?
- Need inspiration to join a new club or community group?
- Want to make new friends and meet interesting, like-minded people?
Then take a look at our What's On? for all the latest information at your fingertips.